Thursday, August 23, 2012

In the Kitchen: Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup!

As a university student, I always like quick and easy recipes! I stumble uponed a bunch of baked goods in a cup, so I decided to try them all starting with chocolate chip cookie in a cup!



Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup

o  1 tbsp butter
o  1 tbsp granulated sugar
o  1 tbsp brown sugar
o  1 tsp cinnamon
o  Splash of Vanilla Extract
o  1 Egg
o  3/8 Cup of flour (For easy measure: just use a 1/4 cup and then add another half of that afterwards!)


(1) Soften butter in the microwave


(2) Add the sugars, salt and vanilla. Mix well!

(3) Add egg yolk and stir until approximately same consistency


(4) Add flour. This is when it will become quite messy, but trek on my friends! It will be worth it!

When it reaches this consistency, you'll know you're almost there!!



(5) Add your chocolate chips now

Mine actually spilled over a little bit
(6) Microwave for 40-50 seconds (Start checking if its done at 40 seconds). I have a microwave oven so I had to use 30 seconds

All your handwork has payed off with this beauty!
Ooey Gooey Chocolate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your love