Monday, March 3, 2014

The Amazing Latte Art of Kasuki Yamamoto

I'm already amazed when I see a latte with a pretty clover at the front so I was completely floored when I stumbled upon to Kasuki Yamamoto's Twitter page. Kasuki Yamamoto is a Japanese artist who has found his calling for art in a rather unusual medium - latte!


Using only a simple toothpick, Yamamoto creates delightful art for his customers at Cafe10g in Osaka, Japan. He posts his art onto his Twitter page where he has gained nearly 125K followers fascinated by his art.


via Twitter


In Japan, latte art is more common than it is over here in the Western world. However, latte art is slowly growing and I truly hope to see more of it!

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

via Twitter

Keep up to day with Kasuki's creations HERE