Friday, March 14, 2014

Teacup Cake Molds



















I was watching Giada at Home and noticed she was using these adorable teacup cupcake silicone molds:

Look how dainty they look!
I did some digging on the Internet and haphazardly stumbled upon the exact molds from Fred & Friends. I was a little surprised because, honestly, I didn't think I'd find them (usually I find that TV-show items are limited edition, expensive or made specifically for the show). But I'm so happy to share that these adorable molds are available for purchase off Amazon!

You can bake and serve your cupcakes right in these teacup-shaped silicone molds, making it the perfect tea party snack. Each set comes with four reusable baking cups complete with saucers for a more elegant and authentic presentation.

Fred & Friends Cupcake Molds are available at Amazon for $26.65